Hu-manity.co appoints seven members to newly formed Advisory Board, bringing strategic guidance and multidisciplinary innovation to a breakthrough venture creating new decentralized human rights on blockchains
Princeton, New Jersey – June 26th – (BUSINESS WIRE)
Hu-manity.co, the company designed to create decentralized human rights using proprietary technology and legal innovations on blockchains, has appointed its first seven advisory board members. With expertise from diverse industries and domains, the Advisory Board will provide sage advice and dynamic perspectives, steering the strategy of Hu-manity.co in order to bring the 31st human right to life.
“Each member is aligned with the first core value of Hu-manity.co: do good before we do well,” states Richie Etwaru, Founder and CEO of Hu-manity.co, “We are honored to have such a strong team align around the notion that inherent human data is human property.”
The advisory board members include:
- Marla Gottschalk, PhD | Practice Manager, People and Performance at Rand Gottschalk & Associates, LLC, Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, HR strategist, writer and speaker.
- Amir Kalali, MD | Chief Curator and Chairman at CNS Summit, Leading innovation at the intersection of technology and science.
- Ray Wang, MD, MBA | CEO of Constellation Research, Harvard Business Review Best Selling Author, frequent CNBC contributor, and co-host of DisrupTV.
- Tracey Zimmerman | President at Robots and Pencils, expert in cross-functional team leadership between tech, design and communication.
- Craig Lipset, MPH | Head of Clinical Innovation at Pfizer, serves on the Board of Directors for several non-profits, one of the “most inspiring people in the life sciences” (PharmaVOICE).
- Milind Kamkolkar, MS | Chief Data Officer at Sanofi, AI activist, digital health innovator, TEDx speaker, Business Transformation Top 150 (Constellation Research).
- Lee McKnight, PhD | Associate Professor of Information Studies at Syracuse University iSchool, specialist in blockchain management, cloud architecture, information policy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
About the 31st Human Right:
“Everyone has the right to legal ownership of their inherent human data as property” – Hu-manity.co
#31 is the first decentralized human right, and an addition to the existing 30 rights adopted by the United Nations in 1948 and bestowed to every human at birth. Hu-manity.co is enabling the creation of decentralized human rights to address the broad humanitarian issues not encompassed by our current 30 human rights. #31 empowers all humans to claim legal ownership of their inherent human data. Individuals will enjoy greater levels of security, privacy, and control while qualifying to receive consideration via multiple forms of currency; corporations will enjoy blockchain-backed explicit consent and authorization to use inherent human data. Starting August 2018, humans globally will be able to download a blockchain App onto iPhone and Android mobile phones, claim the 31st human right, and communally exercise the new decentralized right to legal ownership of their inherent human data.
Hu-manity.co is the world’s first and only organization developing human rights and corollary sovereign laws in a decentralized manner on blockchains. The company has headquarters in New Jersey, USA and operates in multiple countries. The leadership team includes over two dozen senior executives from Fortune 500 companies, academic scholars, and senior policy advisors from North America, Europe, Australia and Africa. The vision of Hu-manity.co is a world where the next generation of human rights and policies emerge from a balance of centralized power and decentralized technologically empowered communities. The mission is to create the 31st human right in a decentralized manner as an example for other organizations and visionaries to follow.